Monday 16 April 2012

New Beginnings.

Hi! My name is Nicki and I am 15 years old living in New Zealand.
I love all things related to travel, art, fashion and food.
This blog will be my creative outlet where I can share the things that inspire me most or to hopefully put a smile on your face.


To kick things off lets start with a 5 things post.
I have seen many bloggers post these and so here we go!

1. The song 'Dancing in the Moonlight' - Toploaders cover. It has the ability to lift me up no matter what my mood is.



2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen has to be read for English by next week!



3. Cute little flower hair accessories to spruce up a simple outfit.



4. A bowl of feijoas to satisfy my cravings.



5. A skinny teal belt with a gold buckle. I will probably wear it with a white chiffon dress.





Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?