Monday 16 April 2012

Autumn has arrived.





So here in the southern hemisphere Autumn has come which means goodbye to all my bright colors, flirty dresses and denim shorts and hello to beautiful woolly jumpers, cashmere scarves and cute boots!
For me, Autumn is my favorite season - the season of change. I'm looking forward to seeing the various tree color foliage and fallen leaves.
I remember when I was younger I would take the longest time gathering up leaves into the neatest pile in our backyard only to jump into them and recreate the mess!
Anyways, fashion wise I am on a lookout for a double-breasted woolen coat, a trench coat plus some autumn colored scarves! I already have one waiting for me in my closet.
Here are some coats that I've found online and would love to share!



Where to buy;
1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5 // 6.


Image Credit








No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?